The functionality of our eyebrows is not just to give a more enhanced fuller look and feel to our eyes, but also to keep the eyes clear and clean. They also play a pivotal role in defining the look of the entire face – not just the eyes. Thus, if you are to enhance the look and feel of your eyes, and give your eyelashes a much fuller and denser look and feel, you must go for eyelash extension.
What Precisely is Eyelash Extension?
Structurally and technically speaking, eyebrow extensions are strands of synthetic hair and mink, which are glued directly on the eyebrow hairs and the skin around the eyebrows. This is generally done with the help of the high quality surgical adhesive. Many beauty enthusiasts would follow this method to enhance the look and feel of their eyes and give them a fuller appearance.
What is the Step by Step Procedure?
- At first, the lash extensions service provider in Hobart will help you to decide the type of eyelash extension you would like to have – mink fibre or synthetic.
- Then the colour of your eyebrow hair will be marched to the extensions.
- Then the beauty experts will gently wash and dry your face. Next, the professionals will tweeze your brows into the desired shape and outline it lightly, with the use of a specially designed eyebrow pencil.
- Now, they will apply the eyebrow extension strands individually, one after another, with the help of a tweezer. The specialists would dip each strand in the adhesive, before they apply them on the skin at the edge of the eyelids and in some cases, on to the existing natural eyebrow hairs.
Depending upon the density and the extent of application you are looking forward to, the entire process takes 30 to 45 minutes.
How Long do the Eyebrow Extensions Last?
Well, that depends upon the quality of the application, or in other words, the expertise of the professionals you go to, and of course on the quality of the extensions you choose. However, all said and done , they should last till 10 to 1r4 days, after which they start falling off on their own.
The Precautions to be Taken
Generally, application of eyebrow extension is a simple process and is an absolutely noninvasive procedure. Still, like any other cosmetic procedure, certain precautions are to be taken while applying them.
- Avoid bringing the eyebrow extensions in contact with water for 24 hours after their application, as this will disintegrate the adhesive and will cause the extensions to fall off.
- Do not touch the extensions. This will cause them to fall off faster than they will, otherwise.
What are the Benefits of Eyebrow Extensions?
When compared with other types of eyebrow-extension procedures, including microblading, applying eyebrow extension is the quickest, easiest and the most effective way to enhance the look and feel of your eyes. Getting eyelash extension installed by professionals in North Hobart has the following benefits.
- There is hardly any risk or side effect in the process
- There is no discomfort during or after the application
- It is much cost effective than the other methods
- It is quicker than the other methods
- As it is a non-invasive process, there is no recovery time needed
Thus, in order to get the fullest benefit of the eyelash extension process, you need to opt for a quality service provider. The best name to visit is surely Revive Queen. Dial 044 999 6834 to book an appointment.